Bowling for Camp Michitanki
Join us for Bowling for Camp Michitanki! Since 2004, this bowling event has been an important source of funds and fun for Camp Michitanki. Created by parents of transplant recipient children, the event aims to cover up to half of the annual cost of operating Camp Michitanki. We need your help to raise $40,000.
We are asking every bowler to raise a minimum of $200. Achieve this goal and receive an exclusive Camp Michitanki fleece vest on the day of bowling.
Registration is open. Pre-registration is required by March 9, 2018 for this event. $35 for teens and adults; $25 for kids 12 and under. Includes bowling, shoes, pizza, cookies, and soft drinks!
We'll also see the brand new 2017 Camp Michitanki video! A silent auction and a jam-packed bowling alley all contribute to making this one of the most fun afternoons of the year.
- Our online system makes it easy to create team and personal fund-raising pages.
- Team captains can create their team page and invite others to join.
- Use social media to ask friends, family and co-workers to support a great cause.
- You can also collect donations offline using our printable form. 2018 Bowling Pledge Form.pdf
- We'll combine everything you've raised both on and offline to determine your total amount raised.
New: Can't be there on March 17 to bowl with us? You can still raise money for Camp Michitanki by creating a fundraising page. Register as an individual and choose "Fundraiser." There is no charge to do this.
Event and lane sponsors help the event to achieve success every year.
Event date to be announced.