Bowling for Camp Michitanki
Join us for Bowling for Camp Michitanki! Since 2004, this bowling event has been an important source of funds and fun for Camp Michitanki. Created by parents of transplant recipient children, the event aims to cover up to half of the annual cost of operating Camp Michitanki. We need your help to raise $40,000.
We are asking every bowler to raise a minimum of $100. Most will do much more.
Pre-registration is required for this event. $35 for adults and $25 for kids 12 and under, includes bowling, shoes, pizza, cookies, and soft drinks!
We'll also see the brand new 2016 Camp Michitanki video! A silent auction and a jam-packed bowling alley all contribute to making this one of the most fun afternoons of the year.
- Our online system makes it easy to create team and personal fund-raising pages.
- Team captains can create their team page and invite others to join.
- Use social media to ask friends, family and co-workers to support a great cause.
- You can also collect donations offline using our 2017 Bowling Pledge Form.pdf
- We'll combine everything you've raised both on and offline to determine your total amount raised.
Event and lane sponsors help the event to achieve success every year.
Event date to be announced.