Bowling for Camp Michitanki
Join us for Bowling for Camp Michitanki! Since 2004, this bowling event has been an important source of funds and fun for Camp Michitanki. Created by parents of transplant recipient children, the event aims to cover up to half of the annual cost of operating Camp Michitanki. We need your help to raise $40,000.
We are asking every bowler to raise a minimum of $200. Achieve this goal and receive an exclusive Camp Michitanki fleece vest on the day of bowling.
Registration is open. Pre-registration is required by March 9, 2018 for this event. $35 for teens and adults; $25 for kids 12 and under. Includes bowling, shoes, pizza, cookies, and soft drinks!
We'll also see the brand new 2017 Camp Michitanki video! A silent auction and a jam-packed bowling alley all contribute to making this one of the most fun afternoons of the year.
- Our online system makes it easy to create team and personal fund-raising pages.
- Team captains can create their team page and invite others to join.
- Use social media to ask friends, family and co-workers to support a great cause.
- You can also collect donations offline using our printable form. 2018 Bowling Pledge Form.pdf
- We'll combine everything you've raised both on and offline to determine your total amount raised.
New: Can't be there on March 17 to bowl with us? You can still raise money for Camp Michitanki by creating a fundraising page. Register as an individual and choose "Fundraiser." There is no charge to do this.
Event and lane sponsors help the event to achieve success every year.
We’ll say thank you with this year’s brand new Camp Michitanki vest plus gift cards to Underground Printing’s website where you can order all the latest Michigan gear and more.
- NEW! Collect just $200 in personal donations and you will receive our exclusive Camp Michitanki fleece vest.
- Collect $500 in personal donations and you will receive an exclusive Camp Michitanki fleece vest and a $50 gift certificate to Underground Printing.
- Collect $1000 in personal donations and you will receive a specially designed Camp Michitanki sweatshirt and a $50 Gift Certificate to Underground Printing.
TOP INDIVIDUAL FUNDRAISER
In addition to an award listed above, the bowler who collects the most personal donations overall will receive a weekend getaway!
TEAM FUNDRAISING AWARD – NEW!
We are rewarding full team participation. Get every member of your team to raise money individually (online or offline). The team that does this AND raises the most money wins a Camp Michitanki blanket for each member of the team and a bowling and pizza party for your team at Bel-Mark Lanes!